This weekend was filled with great and not great things. Since I didn’t synopsisize the posts for those days, here they are. Thirty glorious synopses for your enjoyment.
- Natasha shows off her folk fest memories.
- Zita talks about cookie cutters.
- Meaghan details her trip to the land of sand and bankruptcy.
- April doesn’t think you’re very funny.
- Aramelle knows true love when she sees it.
- Cliff gives us two minutes of our day back.
- Peter with the return of the mighty muggs.
- Tammy is a very grounded person.
- Liam TALKS about typing.
- Jessica pulls something forward from the past for this day’s post.
- Natasha decides to starve out her negativity.
- Zita, tired, keeps it positive.
- Meaghan: so much to do, so little time.
- April makes a change.
- Aramelle writes a letter to her son.
- Cliff likes bad movies.
- Peter got a thing in a box.
- Tammy took a trip to the lake.
- Liam had people over and sped through the posting.
- Jessica celebrates a milestone.
- Natasha turns to social media to recommend her next book.
- Zita tries to figure out: what next?
- Meaghan plans her next getaway.
- April wants us to all just get along.
- Aramelle tries to find the positive in a week of solo-parenting.
- Cliff anticipates a new game.
- Peter hopes to land a Calrissian signature.
- Tammy takes on the shadow man.
- Liam mails it in.
- Jessica: Lessons from her perfect teacher.
I hope you enjoy this extended look at the Summer Blog Challenge.
I have learned to stay on top of things, which is a lesson I’m sure I’ll forget by the time this weekend rolls around.